- Flying is a miracle of modern life.
- But when the wonder of human flight wears off, you’re stuck with the ugly truth that you’ve got another 10 hours before you get to Tokyo.
- And that’s where in-flight entertainment comes in! These are your best options for in-flight entertainment.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There you are, excitedly boarding your flight to Bali. Bali! You’ve been waiting your whole life, and it’s finally here.
You board the plane, settle in, and quickly realize the awful truth: You’ve got somewhere in the vicinity of a full 24 hours of flying ahead of you. Woof.
But there’s a good chance that, depending on the airline, in-flight entertainment is there to combat your boredom. These are the 25 best airlines ranked specifically by their in-flight entertainment options, care of Skytrax:
25. Austrian Airlines
24. ANA All Nippon Airways
23. Air New Zealand
- Your iPhone keeps a detailed list of every location you frequent — here’s how to delete your history and shut the feature off for good
- US presidential hopefuls have spent $87,631 on Uber and Lyft rides this year. Here’s which campaigns are spending the most.
- Want to get rid of Facebook for good? Here’s how to do it.