- E3 2019, the biggest gaming show of the year, kicks off this week.
- Microsoft, Bethesda, and EA held their respective presentations over the weekend, announcing a ton of new games and even some new hardware to go with it.
- We rounded up the biggest announcements from E3 2019 so far, and we’ll be continually updating this slideshow as the show continues through Thursday.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
E3 2019 is upon us.
In the heart of Los Angeles, California, the biggest gaming companies in the world are in town to unveil new games coming out soon, games in development, and even new hardware to support those experiences.
Microsoft, Bethesda, and EA already held presentations over the weekend where they announced big games like "Halo Infinite" and "Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order." The star of the show so far is probably "Cyberpunk 2077," which got an introduction from actor Keanu Reeves, who plays a role in the game.
Check out all of the biggest announcements coming out of E3 2019.
The next Xbox, codenamed "Project Scarlett," will launch in "holiday 2020."
Microsoft played a video announcing Project Scarlett, which will have many of the same features Sony previously announced for its next-gen PlayStation, including a solid-state drive for vastly improved loading times, and the ability to support 8K resolution and 120 frames per second.
A new "Halo" game, called "Halo Infinite," will launch with the new Xbox in holiday 2020.
Check out the new trailer below.
"Cyberpunk 2077," one of the most anticipated games in recent memory, will launch on April 16, 2020 — as announced by Keanu Reeves, who plays a role in the game.
Check out the trailer below.
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ is one of the most anticipated video games in the world — here’s what it’s all about
- From a new Xbox to the next ‘Halo’ game, here’s everything that Xbox announced during the biggest gaming event of the year
- We just got an in-depth look at the gorgeous new ‘Star Wars’ game coming in November — here’s everything we learned