- Taco Bell revamped its gorgeous beachside location in Pacifica, California.
- The location has been upgraded to the chain’s Cantina model, serving booze and adding a new mural from a local artist.
- Keep reading to look inside the one-of-a-kind Taco Bell.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Taco Bell just upgraded one of its most gorgeous locations.
The fast-food chain’s beachside location in Pacifica, California, has been a favorite of locals and tourists since the 1980s. Now, Taco Bell has revamped the location, redesigning it as a larger, upscale Cantina model.
"We’re a brand that’s really at the center of lifestyle and food and culture," Julie Felss Masino, Taco Bell’s president of North America, told Business Insider about the chain’s Cantina locations in June.
"This is a reason to stay at a Taco Bell … and really go deeper with the brand, which is ultimately what we love and what we want," Masino said.
Here’s a look inside the one-of-a-kind Taco Bell.
The Taco Bell is located right on the shore of Linda Mar.
Customers have long loved the Taco Bell for its walk-up window and oceanside patio.
With the redesign, Taco Bell added a surfboard parking area and an indoor-outdoor fireplace.
- More than 7,500 stores are closing in 2019 as the retail apocalypse drags on — here’s the full list
- We visited Nike and Adidas flagship stores to see which brand is better at serving women. The winner was obvious.
- 10 strange crimes that have happened in fast-food restaurants so far this year, from a brawl in McDonald’s to an ATM robbery in Dunkin’