Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- AirPods are one of Apple’s best inventions.
- It’s become common to see people at the gym wearing them.
- But you really shouldn’t wear AirPods while exercising, for a few reasons.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
AirPods are everywhere these days.
You’ll see people wearing them on the street, commuting with them on buses and trains, and using them to take calls in and outside their offices.
It’s also become common to see people wearing AirPods at the gym.
But you really shouldn’t wear AirPods while exercising. Here’s why.
AirPods seem like ideal workout headphones — you often forget you’re wearing them, and they fit snugly in most people’s ears.
Apple’s own ads have shown people running while wearing AirPods.
But you really shouldn’t wear AirPods while exercising. They are not sweat- or water-resistant.
- These 5 phones made our list of the best smartphones in the world, and they all cost $500 or less
- ‘How much is the iPhone X?’: A cost breakdown of the entire iPhone X family
- 10 surprising things you can buy at the Apple Store