- Stephen Colbert hosted two live shows after the 2020 Democratic presidential debates on Wednesday and Thursday.
- He had plenty of jokes about the candidates’ performances, poking fun at a few of the lesser-known contenders for their lack of name recognition. There were 10 candidates on stage each night.
- Colbert also took quite a few jabs at MSNBC, the network that hosted the debates, for their technical difficulties.
- Watch both live monologues of "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" below.
- Read more:
- Kamala Harris was the breakout star of the 2nd night of Democratic debates, outperforming frontrunners Biden and Sanders
- Julián Castro managed to break from the pack and dominate the stage at the first 2020 Democratic debate
- Awkward mic issues temporarily brought the first Democratic primary debate to a halt
- 38-year-old Eric Swalwell insinuates that Joe Biden is too old to be president
- An obscure section of US law became a flashpoint in the Democratic debate and sparked a confrontation between Julián Castro and Beto O’Rourke. Here’s why it’s so controversial.
- A Trump event will reportedly ruin the view of the 4th of July fireworks for many in DC
- Kamala Harris has a plan to help prevent HIV from spreading. This map shows the areas of the US that are home to the most people living with the disease.