- The Guoco Tower is the tallest building in Singapore.
- It is home to the country’s most expensive penthouse, which the billionaire founder of Dyson purchased for $54.2 million in July.
- The tower boasts an urban park, office space, retail and dining space, and a five-star hotel.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District sits the country’s tallest building, the Guoco Tower.
The mixed-use development is 931 feet tall and boasts 890,000 square feet of office space, 100,000 square feet of retail and dining space, a luxury residential sector with 181 residences, a 150,000-square-foot park, and a five-star hotel.
The luxury residential sector, known as the Wallich Residence, occupies the 39th to the 64th floor. It is home to the most expensive penthouse in Singapore, which was recently purchased by British billionaire James Dyson for $54.2 million.
Keep reading for a look inside.
The Guoco Tower is located in Singapore’s Central Business District.
Source: Guoco Tower
The Central Business District is a popular area in Singapore with dining, entertainment, retail, office, and residential spaces. It is located between the Singapore River, Marina Bay, and Chinatown.
Source: My Guide Singapore
The Guoco Tower is a mixed-use development that opened in 2018.
Source: Urban Land
- 31 architectural masterpieces everyone should see in their lifetime — from the largest mud-built structure in the world to a Beijing tower shaped like trousers
- If Jeffrey Epstein’s NYC mansion hits the market, its value will likely have 2 driving forces against it: A slow luxury market, and its tainted history
- Wealthy Manhattan residents dished out $11 million to keep a new building from blocking their views of the Empire State Building