- Snap, the company behind Snapchat, has a new set of smart sunglasses arriving this November.
- The new glasses, named Spectacles 3, are the third iteration of augmented reality glasses from the social media company.
- More than just a new design, the smart glasses feature new cameras and additional storage.
- Spectacles 3 also carry a much larger price tag than previous models: $380.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Snap, the company behind Snapchat, is back with another set of its Spectacles smart sunglasses that first captivated people back in 2016.
The new iteration, Spectacles 3, are the most technologically capable of the bunch: Two high-def cameras are mounted on each side, and an array of microphones capture audio.
At just shy of $400, they’re also the most expensive version ever released. Here’s everything we just learned about the newly-revealed Spectacles 3:
First and foremost: That price! Spectacles 3 cost a whopping $380, and are scheduled to arrive in November.
They come in three colors: Carbon, monochromatic black, and mineral.
Here are all three in action:
- The Apple Card is a brilliant move by Apple to keep people shackled to the iPhone
- Steve Jobs made a bunch of predictions in the 80s and 90s about the future of technology — it turns out he nailed it
- The Apple Card is launching soon — here’s how to apply for one directly from your iPhone