Keller Williams Beverly Hills
- Serena Williams just sold the Los Angeles home she’s owned for 13 years for $8.1 million.
- The tennis superstar bought the home in 2006 for $6.62 million, according to Mansion Global.
- The six-bedroom house in Bel Air comes with a bar, a swimming pool with a cabana, and private hiking trails.
- Williams bought a house in Beverly Hills for $6.7 million soon after listing her Bel Air home in 2017.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Serena Williams just sold her six-bedroom Los Angeles home for $8.1 million, Mansion Global reported.
The tennis superstar had owned the Bel Air house since 2006, when she bought it for $6.62 million. She first put it on the market in October 2017 asking $12 million. Soon after that, Williams picked up a $6.7 million five-bedroom house in Beverly Hills.
The tennis player’s former Bel Air home sits on 2.76 acres and comes with an outdoor pool and private hiking trails.
Gregory Piechota and Amit Lalji of Keller Williams Realty held the listing.
Here’s a look at the 6,100-square-foot Los Angeles home.
Tennis superstar Serena Williams just sold her longtime Los Angeles home for $8.1 million.
Source: Mansion Global
The 6,100-square-foot home sits on a leafy street in the affluent Bel-Air neighborhood.
Source: Google Maps
The house is protected with a gate and enclosed by hedges and greenery that make it nearly impossible to see from the road.
Source: Google Maps
- People aren’t buying the iconic, sprawling mansions in one of America’s richest cities, a haven for Wall Street types an hour from NYC. I spent a day there — here’s what it was like.
- A new social club in a Rockefeller Center penthouse is betting that executives will pay $400 a month to access its lounges and its network of CEOs and directors. Here’s what it looks like inside.
- Bruce Willis is selling his 11-bedroom Turks and Caicos compound for $33 million — and it could shatter the area’s real-estate record. Here’s a look inside.
DON’T MISS: Jeff Bezos is reportedly looking to drop $60 million on an NYC apartment, but he already owns 4 condos in the city — look inside the building where he owns $13 million worth of real estate