- Samsung rolled out new wallpapers that conceal the notch on the Galaxy Note 10.
- The notch is the screen cutout to accommodate the phone’s front-facing camera.
- Samsung tapped popular Instagram illustrators to make the wallpapers, like Ketnipz (1.2 million followers) and Gemma Correll (684,000 followers).
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The notch, which looks like a single hole-punch, is the screen cutout to accommodate the phone’s front-facing camera. Damien Wilde at 9to5Google reported that the newly released wallpapers are designed to help hide the hole-punch.
Check out the new wallpapers, and how they conceal the Galaxy Note 10 notch:
Here’s the Galaxy Note 10, front-facing camera notch on full display.
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
And here’s the notch hidden in the eye of this floating lantern wallpaper.
The notch is serving as the amp plug for this guitar cable.
- MicrophoneGate: The world’s biggest tech companies were caught sending sensitive audio from customers to human contractors. Here’s where they stand now.
- Here are all of the new products Apple is expected to launch by the end of the year
- I’ve been testing the Galaxy Note 10’s camera for almost a week, and it’s clear that Samsung is trying way too hard to make photos look good