- Popeyes is selling heart-shaped buttermilk biscuits on Tuesday to celebrate National Biscuit Day.
- The "Love That" biscuits are available at locations in in Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans and New York for one-day only.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Popeyes is selling heart-shaped biscuits — for one day only
The fried chicken chain is rolling out heart-shaped buttermilk biscuits on Tuesday, to celebrate National Biscuit Day. The "Love That" biscuits are only available at locations in in Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans and New York.
"For more than 40 years, our biscuits have been celebrated as a very beloved menu item," Amy Alarcon, Head Chef of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen said in a statement. "With our buttermilk biscuits at the heart of our menu, it only made sense to celebrate with heart shaped biscuits on National Biscuit Day."
Last year, the chicken chain says it sold 292 million of its iconic buttermilk biscuits.
- Evidence is mounting that fast-food chains from Chick-fil-A to McDonald’s will be forced to add vegan menu items — or face the consequences
- 3 hidden tricks in the Chick-fil-A app that most people have no clue exist
- Impossible Foods raises $300 million as the meat-substitute company struggles to meet skyrocketing demand
SEE ALSO: Insiders reportedly worry Steak ‘n Shake is headed for extinction, as the chain loses millions, temporarily closes dozens of restaurants, and the CEO fantasizes about eliminating cherries from milkshakes