AP Photo/Jason DeCrow
- The 2019 NBA All-Star teams are officially set, and they feature some of the biggest names in the world of basketball.
- But before the NBA’s most talented players shined under the bright lights, they were young, scrawny rookies who hardly resemble the perennial All-Stars they are today.
- Check out photos of what the 2019 NBA All-Stars looked like when they first joined the league below:
The 2019 NBA All-Star game will feature the biggest names in basketball.
But before LeBron James, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Stephen Curry, and the like became the perennial All-Stars they are today, they were scrawny, baby-faced rookies still looking to make a mark on the league.
And their name recognition isn’t the only thing that has changed. Many of these All-Stars — even the younger ones — look incredibly different than they did when they were NBA rookies.
Check out photos of what the 2019 NBA All-Stars looked like when they first joined the league:
LeBron James as a rookie — 19 years old
LeBron James today — 34 years old
- The NBA exploded ahead of another hectic trade deadline — here are all the deals that went down
- Dallas Mavericks trade Harrison Barnes mid-game, leading to an awkward finish on the bench
- The Sixers made their second blockbuster trade of the year, and now they’re all-in on 2019
Source: Business Insider