Tim Clayton/Getty Images
- Novak Djokovic, the world No. 1 in men’s singles, has made more money than any other tennis player.
- Djokovic also has numerous sponsors off the court.
- Djokovic lives a luxurious lifestyle, but is also active and charitable.
- Read how Djokovic makes and spends his money below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Novak Djokovic is the current king of tennis.
Ranked No. 1 in the world — a spot he has seldom relinquished over the last four years — Djokovic has won four of the last seven grand slams, with his eye on a fifth at the 2019 U.S. Open.
Djokovic is also the highest-paid tennis player ever, with over $134 million in career winnings. He may make even more off the court, with endorsements from clothing, watch, and software brands. With that money, he enjoys a luxurious lifestyle, with homes in Monte Carlo, New York, and Miami, though he and his wife, Jelena, are also charitable.
Here’s a look at some of the ways Djokovic makes and spends his money.
In 2019, Novak Djokovic has made $9.1 million on the court, the most of any men’s tennis player.
Over his career, he’s made over $134 million on the court, making him the highest-paid tennis player of all-time.
He makes most of his money off the court in endorsements, however. Forbes estimated that as of July 2019, Djokovic had made $50 million this year. That would mean he’s made over $40 million in endorsements.
- Photos show what the world’s top tennis players looked like when their careers started
- 15 teenagers who are taking the world of sports by storm in 2019
- Nick Kyrgios appeared to spit at the chair umpire after tanking a match in a vile Cincinnati Masters meltdown