- Nintendo and Uniqlo are teaming up once more on Super Mario-themed clothing.
- The "Nintendo Super Mario Family Museum" collection is available now at Uniqlo, both online and in stores.
- Shirts are available for women, men, and children, and they start at $10 for kids and $15 for adults.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Nintendo’s iconic art is a perfect match for the kitschy, surprisingly subtle design that Uniqlo offers in its new "Nintendo Super Mario Family Museum" collection.
Forget about power-up mushrooms and "Classically Trained" clichés — the shirts from the collaboration between Nintendo and Uniqlo are shockingly restrained and stylish.
Check out some of the best ones right here:
The "Nintendo Super Mario Family Museum" collection features shirts for men, women, and children.
Here’s a closer look at the detail:
Rather than featuring obvious designs, the shirts smartly use characters in new ways.
- One man with more than 20,000 video games was just declared the world record holder by Guinness — see his full collection right here
- The super-popular Nintendo Switch just celebrated its second birthday. Here’s why it’s still so good, 2 years later.
- Nintendo’s first big game of 2019 is an adorable romp with a beloved Mario character