- Mini Boden just stirred up some magic with this new, limited-edition collection made for mini Muggles.
- If you or your child is a big Harry Potter fan, you’re going to want to check it out. The collection has clothes and accessories for babies and kids up to age 14.
I have one big complaint about the brand-new, limited-edition Harry Potter collection by Mini Boden: It doesn’t come in adult sizes! But at least our kids get to don all these whimsical clothes honoring Harry and the houses of Hogwarts.
You’ll want to snap up these pieces before they sell out (and trust me, they will). I’ve personally splurged on a few of the statement pieces for my daughter from Mini Boden’s past limited-edition Roald Dahl collection, and I was impressed by the quality of the garments. I just wish my kid didn’t grow out of them so fast.
Check out 10 of our favorite pieces that belong in your little Potterhead’s closet:
These wonderfully retro overalls for girls pay homage to Harry’s owl Hedwig. They’re so stylish that they look like they could be found at some trendy boutique in Brooklyn. The overalls are made of a sturdy fabric in a "Farrah Yellow" (aka mustard). Hedwig is featured front and center in appliqué form and is accented with subtle sequins. The theming continues inside the garment with a gold print lining featuring a variety of Hogwarts pets.
Hedwig Applique T-Shirt
Hedwig gets more love in the shape of the bright red long sleeve T-shirt with a little extra magic. This 100% cotton shirt features an embroidered Hedwig holding a 3D envelope. The envelope’s flap actually lifts up and inside you can peek the Hogwarts crest.
Hippogriff Tulle Skirt
This twirl-worthy skirt stars Buckbeak the Hippogriff. This sky-blue skirt features various images of Buckbeak flying around the hem with a sprinkling of sequins and glittery embroidery. There’s also a band of sparkly gold glimmer around the waistband.
- Having a Delta credit card gets you priority boarding every time you fly the airline — here’s what you need to know
- More than 7,800 stores are closing in 2019 as the retail apocalypse drags on — here’s the full list
- 7 things you need to know about Lauren Sanchez, the former TV anchor and pilot dating Jeff Bezos