- IBM is set to report Q1 earnings results after Tuesday’s market close.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Shares of IBM have increased 27% so far this year, as the company sheds underperforming businesses. But there are big questions about its planned $34 billion acquisition of RedHat.
Here’s what Wall Street is expecting:
- Revenue: $18.51 billion, down from $19.1 billion, according to analyst expectations.
- EPS (adjusted): $2.22, according to analyst expectations.
Last quarter, IBM announced that it showed annual revenue growth for the first time since 2011.
Business Insider will be covering IBM’s Q1 financial results as soon as they are released so refresh this page or click here for real time updates.
- Uber relies on Google Maps for its business and spent $58 million on it over three years
- Unicorn startup PagerDuty soared 56% in its first day of public trading — now its CEO and CFO explain what’s next
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff made a now-deleted penis joke after his tower was missing from the Oracle Park Giants calendar