via CBS Boston
- The 2019 Boston Marathon on Monday ended in a sprint finish.
- Over the final stretch of the race, Kenya’s Lawrence Cherono and Ethiopia’s Lelisa Desisa were locked in a dead sprint to the finish line.
- Cherono edged out Desisa by two-tenths of a second, finishing the 26.2 mile race in 2:07:57.
- Watch the chaotic finish below:
- Tiger Woods shared a beautiful moment with his family immediately after walking off the 18th green as Masters champion
- Trump congratulates Tiger Woods after Masters win, calls him a ‘great champion’
- A single photo beautifully captured the cathartic moment when Tiger Woods won the Masters and completed the greatest comeback in sports