- I’ve tried tons of wireless headphones for working out, but I keep coming back to a $60 pair I’ve owned for years.
- The Hellas headphones from Urbanears sound great, are completely wireless, and will have no issues staying on your head.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
I’ve tried, tested, and reviewed countless pairs of workout headphones.
But despite the passage of time, and the arrival of newer and more exciting headphone designs, I keep coming back to Urbanears’ Hellas wireless headphones, which I’ve owned for several years now.
Here’s why I think the $60 Hellas are the perfect headphones for working out:
The Hellas headphones have everything you could want from a pair of workout headphones. They’re wireless, lightweight, have great battery life, and are comfortable to wear.
Most importantly, though, the Hellas headphones sound great. They have a nicely balanced soundstage, but they handle bass especially well, which is good for anyone who likes working out to a beat.
Wireless earbuds are all the rage right now, but the Hellas’ over-ear design is underrated for working out.
People complain about AirPods, and other similar earbud designs, because they don’t fit everyone’s ears. Even those earbuds that can create a perfect seal in your ear tend to wiggle a bit if you move around a lot.
I never have this problem with my Hellas headphones though: No matter what I’m doing for exercise, whether it’s running or doing push-ups, the Hellas do not fall off my head. Unlike most wireless fitness earbuds I’ve tried, I often forget I’m wearing these headphones.
- Microsoft is reportedly working on its own AirPods-style earbuds, codenamed ‘Morrison’
- 5 reasons why now is the best time to buy an Apple Watch
- Uber’s former CEO Travis Kalanick was ousted after the company became entrenched in scandals — here are 7 other tech execs who were cast out from companies they helped build