- Welcome to Business Insider’s inaugural list of the 100 people transforming the world of business.
- From tech titans to rising stars, groundbreaking scientists to social activists, these people are driving real change in their industry.
The world of business is changing rapidly.
There’s artificial intelligence (AI) and autonomous vehicles (AVs), which promise to change just about everything. Over-the-top viewing, or OTT, is transforming how we entertain ourselves. Direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands are changing how we shop. There are new ways to go to the doctor, new ways of working, and new ways to invest.
And there are urgent conversations being had about purpose, the beneficiaries of these innovations, and what should be done to help those who risk being left behind.
For more than 10 years, Business Insider has focused on these transformative forces, and the people behind them.
So this spring, we asked our newsroom to identify the individuals having an outsized impact on business.
From tech titans to rising stars, groundbreaking scientists to social activists, these 100 people are driving real change in their industries.
- INTRODUCING: The 10 people transforming finance
- Tiger Woods staged one of the biggest sports comebacks ever at the Masters — here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course
- Meet Erica Herman, Tiger Woods’ mysterious girlfriend who was at the Masters to celebrate his win