- If you publish videos regularly on YouTube, you should know how to see your subscriber count and a list of your subscribers.
- You can only see the full list of your YouTube subscribers on the desktop version of YouTube, which you can access through a web browser on a computer or mobile device (but not the mobile app).
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
With over 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s no surprise that many publishers grow massive followings, with subscriber numbers reaching the millions — and revenue from advertising and product placements reaching just as high.
If you publish videos to YouTube yourself, you may want to know how to see your subscribers. Not only does knowing how many you have help, seeing the types of people who follow you can also help you generate ideas, and figure out the kinds of videos your subscribers would like to see.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to see your YouTube subscribers on desktop
1. Log into your YouTube account and click on your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Locate and click the "Your channel" option.
3. Underneath your channel’s username should be a count of how many subscribers you have.
You can also see a list of your most recent subscribers, including their names and profiles, in YouTube’s Studio (Beta) feature.
4. In the menu bar at the top of your channel, click the blue "YouTube Studio (Beta)" button.
Jennifer Still/Business Insider
5. On the Dashboard of the YouTube Studio screen, look for the card titled Recent Subscribers and click See More to get more information. Note that only the 100 most recent subscribers will be displayed and that only subscribers who have chosen to have their profile remain public will be visible.
- If you don’t have YouTube Studio (Beta) or the above list doesn’t show on your account, you can also see a full list of your public subscribers by going to youtube.com/subscribers via YouTube’s Creator Studio Classic.
How to see your YouTube subscribers on mobile
The complete list of your subscribers is only available on the desktop version of YouTube, which you can also access on a mobile device by logging into your account on a web browser and going to youtube.com/subscribers.
On the YouTube mobile app, however, you can only see your number of YouTube subscribers, rather than a full list of names. Here’s how to do that.
1. Locate and tap the YouTube icon to open the app and ensure you’re logged into your account.
2. Tap your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and then select the "Your channel" option on the Account screen.
Jennifer Still/Business Insider
3. On your channel, your number of YouTube subscribers will be displayed next to your user icon and beneath your name.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- How to delete your Uber Eats account on a phone or computer
- How to easily combine videos on your iPhone using the iMovie app
- How to delete your YouTube history all at once, or remove videos one at a time, on desktop or mobile
SEE ALSO: The best laptops you can buy