- "Pokemon Detective Pikachu" marks the first time the classic anime characters have stepped onto the big screen and into the real world as photo-realistic creatures.
- We spoke with MPC Films VFX supervisor Pete Dionne about how much work went into bringing the beloved anime/game characters to life.
- They studied animal biology, built puppets, and even hired a famous mime from New Zealand.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- ‘Blue’s Clues’ is making a comeback with a new look and new host. Here’s what the original host, Steve Burns, did after he quit the show.
- How ‘Booksmart’ went from a 2009 script collecting dust to this year’s must-see movie of the summer
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ takes the top weekend box office spot