Win McNamee/Getty Images
- Bank of America is reporting first-quarter earnings results.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories
Bank of America is set to announce first-quarter earnings on Tuesday morning.
Analysts are expecting the bank to report adjusted earnings per share of $0.66, a 5.8% increase from the first quarter last year.
Here’s what else analysts are anticipating:
- Revenue: $23.2 billion, roughly flat with last year.
- Adjusted net income: $6.5 billion, slightly up from last year.
- Trading: Analysts are expecting a 15% decline amid a tough quarter for markets across Wall Street, especially in equities.
- Bank of America is hiking its minimum wage to $20 an hour — nearly three times the federal minimum
- Bank of America’s branch network will cover over 90% of the US by 2021
- Tiger Woods staged one of the biggest sports comebacks ever at the Masters — here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course