Carlos Barria / Reuters
- Warren Buffett, with an estimated net worth of nearly $85 billion, is the third-richest person in the world.
- From having a fast-food-heavy diet to believing in a value-focused investing strategy, he always does things in his own unique way.
- People around the world are so fascinated with the legendary Buffett that they’ll spend millions of dollars to eat lunch with him.
- Here are 21 of the most interesting quotes from the "Oracle of Omaha."
Warren Buffett, the chairman of Omaha, Nebraska-based Berkshire Hathaway, is one of the most famous investors around. He has an estimated net worth of nearly $85 billion, making him the third-richest person in the world.
People around the world are so fascinated with the legendary Buffett that they’ll spend millions of dollars to eat lunch with him. While you may not have that much money laying around, you can still learn from his brilliant mind by reading his famous quotes.
We’ve rounded up 21 brilliant quotes from the so-called Oracle of Omaha, and they’re presented below.
‘Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years’
‘Don’t watch the market closely’
Reuters / Brendan McDermid
"Don’t watch the market closely," Buffett said during a wild bout of market volatility back in 2016.
He continued: "If they’re trying to buy and sell stocks, and worry when they go down a little bit … and think they should maybe sell them when they go up, they’re not going to have very good results."
‘I always knew I was going to be rich’
"I always knew I was going to be rich," he said. "I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute."
Source: Economic Times
- UK fintech unicorn Revolut forced to deny links to Russia
- This is the only chart to watch ahead of the world’s impending economic slowdown
- The real-life Wolf of Wall Street says ‘it’ll work out’ for the City of London after Brexit
Source: Business Insider