- January was a huge month for smartphone leaks.
- Thanks to some prominent leakers, we got early looks at Samsung’s Galaxy S10 lineup and even Apple’s next iPhone.
- We’ve compiled all of the alleged leaks we saw from January 2019 below.
The biggest smartphone leak of January, by far, was Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S10. Prolific leaker Evan Blass was the first one to show off the new phone, just three days into the new year.
EvLeaks added to his own leak that day with more information: The Galaxy S10 lineup would be able to charge other phones and smartwatches, just like Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro.
Leaker Ice Universe compared Blass’ Galaxy S10 leak — and its alleged "hole-punch" notch for the selfie camera — to the Mate 20 Pro, a similarly sized phone with a traditional notch along the top.
- Samsung accidentally revealed what could be its first foldable smartphone in a teaser video
- The 15 coolest Apple stores in the world, from New York’s Grand Central Station to London’s Regent Street
- This is the clearest look so far at Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S10
Source: Business Insider