- Uber‘s lost and found index highlights the most forgetful cities, the most left-behind items, and the strangest things people lost.
- We went through the annual report to find the weirdest objects people lost last year.
Not surprisingly, the ride-hailing giant sees plenty of things left behind in cars during its millions of rides every day. Not surprisingly late nights on weekends tend to be when the rate of lost items tend to be the highest.
Some usual items — like phones, cameras, wallets and keys — are among the most lost items, as you might expect. But there were plenty of unusual objects left behind too.
We skimmed the list for some of the strangest = objects, from Harry Potter wands, to beard oil. Here they are:
Full set of 18k gold teeth
Flickr / Jeremy Noble
8 week old coffee-colored Chihuahua
6 chicken tenders from 7 Eleven
- Tesla will unveil the Model Y this month — here’s everything we know about the vehicle so far
- An Uber driver was stabbed to death in New York City, and it shows a big safety problem the company needs to solve
- 50 once beloved cars that have been discontinued