- Eventbrite plunged more than 20% after falling short of Wall Street estimates for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2019.
- The company is on track to open Friday at its lowest levels since October.
- Watch Eventbrite trade live.
Eventbrite missed Wall Street estimates for the fourth quarter, sending shares down more than 20%.
The company said it posted an adjusted loss of $0.17 a share, compared to the $0.11 loss that analysts were expecting, according to analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
Net revenue for the fourth quarter grew by 21% to $76 million, ahead of Wall Street’s consensus estimate of $73 million.
In addition, the online-event-management-and-ticketing company said its sees 2019 first-quarter of between $80 million and $84 million, well shy of the $91 million that was anticipated.
Eventbrite shares are on track to open Friday’s session at their lowest price since October.
- The original ‘Legend of Zelda’ has a massive hidden area that one player finally opened, more than 30 years later
- Peek inside Michael Jordan’s houses, cars, and travels and see what $1.9 billion buys
- ‘Jeopardy!’ host Alex Trebek has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer