- Budweiser released a moving tribute to Dwyane Wade, as his NBA career comes to a close.
- The ad features five people Wade helped throughout his career, paying tribute to him by giving him a piece of memorabilia, in a nod to the jersey swaps Wade has been doing with NBA players this year.
- The ad features a woman who lost her brother in the Parkland shooting, a woman whose college tuition was paid for by Wade, a woman Wade took on a shopping spree after she lost her house to a fire, a young man from a poor neighborhood near Miami who was inspired by Wade, and Wade’s mother.
- Watch the stirring tribute below.
- Knicks legend Charles Oakley says Jeff Bezos wants to buy the team from embattled owner James Dolan
- The best NBA players to never win MVP
- Zion Williamson’s first NBA sneaker could start ‘the biggest bidding war ever’