The Real Deal Los Angeles’ first issue of 2019 is live, and digital subscribers to TRD are getting the first look at what’s inside.
Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– How office developers and landlords in L.A. have aligned their fates with Facebook, Apple, Amazon Netflix and Google — the so-called FAANG companies
– A ranking of the city’s top co-working firms, who are opening smaller spaces in order to meet demand
– A neighborhood-by-neighborhood look at how (and why) L.A.’s luxury market is cooling
– How architects are restructuring the way they work with developers to improve their bottom lines
– A look at how DTLA may change now that Jose Huizar is being investigated by the FBI
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on Jan. 23.
Source: The Real Deal Los Angeles