- The "Aquaman" sequel is coming to theaters December 16, 2022, four years after the first movie.
- "Aquaman" shattered box-office expectations and grossed over $1 billion worldwide.
Aquaman is returning, but not any time soon.
That’s probably a longer wait than fans were expecting, but Warner Bros. wants to build its "Aquaman" universe in the meantime.
The studio is developing a spin-off horror movie focused on the Trench creatures seen in "Aquaman." The creatures are former Atlanteans who evolved into terrifying aquatic monsters.
"Aquaman" grossed over $1 billion worldwide and has given Warner Bros.’ DC movie universe new life after "Justice League" bombed critically and financially in 2017.
Upcoming DC movies include "Shazam!" in April; "Joker" in October; a "Birds of Prey" movie starring Margot Robbie as her "Suicide Squad" character, Harley Quinn, next February; and "Wonder Woman 1984" next summer.
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch is on the market for nearly 70% off the original price — here’s a look inside the 2,700-acre property with its sprawling mansion and Disney-themed train station
- The House votes to terminate Trump’s national-emergency declaration
- How Oscar-winning ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ changed comic book movies forever