Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Apple’s 9.7-inch iPad is easily the best tablet for most people, and while there are more powerful iPad models out there, the standard iPad offers excellent value for money.
- For a limited time, the 2018 iPad is available for $249 — which is $80 off its normal price.
- This is the lowest price we’ve seen so far for the standard iPad.
The 2018 standard iPad is easily worth buying when it’s at its normal price of $329, but now it’s an even better deal. The tablet’s price is down to a very affordable $249. This is the lowest price we’ve seen for the iPad so far, so if you’re in the market for a tablet, this is definitely a deal worth jumping on. The deals are available from Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.
The deal is for the base-model iPad, so don’t expect to get the ultra-powerful iPad Pro or iPad Air out of it. That said, the standard iPad is the iPad model that we recommend to most people. It’s still powerful, has a nice display, and it offers excellent value for money.
There are a few iPad variants on sale, too. You can get the base iPad variant with 32GB of storage, however, you can also upgrade to 128GB of storage if you think you’ll need the extra storage space, or you can upgrade to get the cellular model, which can connect to a cell network for when you’re not on Wi-Fi. The iPad is available in Space Gray, Silver, and Gold.
Under the hood, the iPad is powered by an Apple A10 Fusion chip, which is still quite powerful and should be able to handle most things you can throw at it. It also supports the Apple Pencil and has a 9.7-inch screen.
We don’t know how long these deals will last, so if you want to get a great iPad for a lot less, you’ll want to grab one sooner rather than later.
- The HALO SleepSack makes swaddling my baby so much easier than with a traditional swaddle blanket
- This $200 ice shaver is a hit with my kids and is making dessert inexpensive, easy, and maybe even a little healthier
- Knours makes skin-care products that treat hormonal acne — I’ve gotten only one bad pimple since I started using them