- A new, ultra-luxurious smart bed from furniture brand Hi-Interiors promises a better sleeping experience.
- Dubbed the "HiBed," the bed frame has its own app, which operates the built-in 4k projector, retractable 70-inch screen, and speakers. The HiBed also tracks sleeping patterns, among other features.
- The HiBed is currently available to pre-order on Hi-Interior’s website. While specific pricing hasn’t been announced, a previous version was priced around $40,300 USD.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’ve been looking for new furniture to elevate your bedroom, take a look at this smart bed, which includes hidden features for a better sleeping experience. Dubbed the HiBed, it comes with a projector, screen, and built-in speakers for those who love to stay home.
Created by Italian architect and designer Fabio Vinella for furniture brand Hi-Interiors, the bed frame has its own app which operates the built-in 4k projector, retractable 70-inch screen and speakers. It also analyzes and keeps track of the user’s sleeping patterns and body weight, in addition to monitoring the room temperature, air quality and noise level. Its built-in ambient lighting can also be used as a night light, reading light, or alarm in the morning, along with a smart alarm that plays daily weather and news notifications.
HiBed is currently available for pre-order on Hi-Interior’s website, although the pricing has not been revealed yet. The first version of the smart bed was priced around $40,300 USD.
For more furniture, check out IKEA’s latest collaboration with Sonos for a range of speakers.
- Your smart-home system could be making your home unsellable, according to a top real-estate agent
- Dior’s solution to the plastic-waste crisis is a gold-painted straw made of hand-blown glass — and a 6-pack of them will set you back $146
- A couple paid $1.6 million to move their Nantucket mansion away from an eroding bluff, and it’s an increasingly common problem coastal dwellers will have to face
SEE ALSO: The best mattresses you can buy
Source: Business Insider –