- Allbirds, one of the most popular online shoe companies right now, has released its best-selling sneakers in new throwback and limited-edition colors.
- Though the startup sells a simple selection of silhouettes and styles, it keeps its loyal customers engaged and draws in new ones with periodic color updates. This limited-edition collection introducing bright and neutral colors alike is no exception to the strategy.
- You can check out some of the Throwback Birds below, which include a light pink "Tuke Dusk" and soft green "Tuke Sage."
- New and limited-edition colors often sell out, so if you want a style in your size, you should act quickly.
Ever the expert at generating renewed interest in its already-popular footwear, online shoe startup Allbirds released a new collection of Throwback Birds today. This set of new limited-edition colors includes a light pink Tuke Dusk, a light purple Kotare Heather, and soft green Tuke Sage. You can find these colors and more limited-edition colors in its signature Wool Runner for men and women.
Allbirds shoes have drawn acclaim from shoppers and media far and wide for their use of innovative materials (merino wool, eucalyptus, and sugar cane), all-day comfort, and simple yet instantly recognizable look. While Allbirds’ classic colors like black, white, and charcoal are excellent basics to own, they’ll always be available to purchase. It’s the limited-edition colors that you need to be on the lookout for because they can sell out quickly.
Whether you’ve always wanted to try the sneaker that everyone knows and talks about, or you (like us) already own multiple pairs and need to add to the collection, this new color collection is a great opportunity to do so.
Here’s a first look at the Throwback Birds colors Allbirds is dropping today for men and women. Check out all the limited-edition colors and shop them before they sell out on the Allbirds site.
Wool Runners in Tuke Dusk
Wool Runners in Tuke Sage
Wool Runners in Kotare Heather
- 15 shoe organization ideas that make the most of your space
- I visited Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attraction and it turns out that it isn’t about the rides, it’s about the shopping — here’s what you can buy
- The simple and free way to gain access to Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals — even if you don’t have a Prime membership