AP Photo/Jae C. Hong
- A new video game set in the post-apocalypse, "Rage 2," features an homage to billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
- The homage features an eccentric man named "Elton Tusk" who has transferred his consciousness into a computer — a concept referred to as "transhumanism" that real-life Musk has repeatedly discussed, and even invested in with his company, Neuralink.
- "I am in the system. I have transcended my mortal form. My mind is infinite! … Please don’t hurt me," Tusk says in the game.
- Check out the full video below!
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Sony just detailed a bunch of new PlayStation 4 games, including a major ‘Final Fantasy’ remake — here’s everything you have to look forward to
- Grueling, 100-hour work weeks and ‘crunch culture’ are pushing the video game industry to a breaking point. Here’s what’s going on.
- The 50 best video games of all time, according to critics