Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- From New York City to Miami, a wide array of celebrity homes can be yours — for a short time.
- Business Insider rounded up six homes across the US that celebrities used to rent or live in.
- While some rentals are on the market as month-over-month stays, others can be rented out for quick weekend getaways.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Living like your favorite celebrities just got a little easier.
Business Insider took a look at homes that an assortment of famous people once lived in, rented, or owned. The list includes a magician, a musician, and an athlete, among others, and features homes that range from New York City apartments to entire Los Angeles estates.
Some of the homes are perfect for weekend getaways — if, of course, you can front the celebrity-level costs. Others are currently on the market as month-over-month rentals, like esteemed architect Zaha Hadid’s Miami pad.
Here are six celebrity homes you can rent right now.
Notorious B.I.G.: You can rent Biggie Smalls’ childhood home in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, New York for $4,000 a month.
Clinton Hill is located in central Brooklyn, about a 20-minute drive from Lower Manhattan.
According to StreetEasy, the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn is $2,899.
- The salary you need to afford rent in every state, ranked
- 13 things rich millennials look for in a luxury home, according to real-estate agents
- An LA estate that was featured in ‘The Beverly Hillbillies’ and was once the most expensive home for sale in the US just got a $50 million price cut — take a look at the mansion