- The New York Auto Show is one of the biggest and most historic car shows of the year.
- This year’s show will be more focused on everyday production models than fanciful concept cars.
- Brands expected to make a splash includes Cadillac, Lincoln, Dodge, Ford, Audi, Mercedes, Acura, Hyundai, Subaru, Toyota, and Maserati.
- The 2019 New York International Auto Show will be open to the public from April 19 to April 28 at the Javits Center.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
New York has long been one of the marquee events in the annual auto show calendar. It’s also the first major US show to take place after the annual super fest that is the Geneva Motor Show.
But don’t you worry. There’s still plenty of automotive hotness to go around.
For over 115 years, the New York Auto Show has been one of the largest car shows in the US and a place for carmakers to see and be seen.
While there are fewer fanciful concept cars to be seen, New York is expected to be a hotbed for new production models ranging from family sedans and compact SUVs to luxury cars and supercars.
Brands expected to make a splash includes Cadillac, Lincoln, Dodge, Ford, Audi, Mercedes, Acura, Hyundai, Subaru, Toyota, and Maserati.
The 2019 New York International Auto Show will be open to the public from April 19 to April 28 at the Javits Center.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the coolest and most important cars we expect to see at this year’s show:
The major US auto brands will be out in force this year. Cadillac will officially introduce its new CT5 sedan at the show.
Lincoln is set to launch a new compact SUV called the Corsair.
Lincoln’s parent company Ford will show off its new 2020 Escape compact crossover.
- Check out the hottest cars and concepts coming to the 2019 Shanghai motor show
- These are the 12 best new cars for 2019 that cost $75,000 or less
- Tesla isn’t the next Theranos — here are 10 reasons why