There are plenty of parties and food-centric events happening for Cinco de Mayo this weekend. From an all you can eat and drink party, to cheap tacos and loads of drink specials. There’s even a Star Wars Day and Cinco de Mayo mashup party happening in Downtown Los Angeles for those who like their tequila shots with a side of Wookie. Take a look at our round up below of fun parties and food events happening for Cinco de Mayo in Los Angeles and remember to celebrate responsibly.
1. Tam O’Shanter will host an all-inclusive Cinco de Mayo celebration with unlimited margaritas and Palomas; Don Julio tasting and an all you can eat taco station. Entertainment and giveaways will also be happening during the party. Tickets cost $89 per person. –> More information
2. Arts District cocktail bar Here and Now is celebrating both Star Wars Day and Cinco de Mayo with a mashup weekend of festivities named Estar Guars Weekend. Highlights include Star Wars loteria and trivia, vendors, a print signing from cartoonist Lalo Alcaraz, a pet costume contest, and a vintage espanol vinyl set from DJ Lito on Sunday. An exclusive themed food and drink menu will also be available with goodies like Jarjar Links Mexican Street Dog, Yoda Soda and Wookie Cookie Sandwich. –> More information
3. Gracias Madre host their 2nd Annual Pop-up Margarita Garden Party on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. On the menu is street corn, fruit salad, cauliflower tacos and nachos. Folks can wash it all down with Purista Margaritas, Mezcal Mules and Sangria. 5% of the total sales will got to fund a memorial for a former employee and to the Immigrant Defenders Law Center. –> More information
4. On Sunday Nixo Patio Lounge will host food and drink specials that include Partida Tequila margaritas at buy-2-get-1-free ($12), queso fundido with spiced chorizo, mini carnitas tacos with smokey salsa negra, crispy pigs’ ear and mahi mahi aguachile. A DJ will be spinning latin beats as well. Party happens 5-9 p.m. –> More information
5. Te’Kila located in Sherman Oaks will host a Cinco de Drinko all-day happy hour offering house margaritas for $6, Mimosas $5, and Bloody Mary’s $7 plus an additional happy hour food menu. –> More information
6. Wake up early on Saturday and Sunday to score 50% off any brunch plate at Public School Restaurant + Bar (Sherman Oaks and Culver City) before 11 a.m. They’ll also have bottomless cocktails, including Bloody Mary’s, Micheladas and mimosas, for $15 per person. –> More information
7. Azule Taqueria in Santa Monica will price every taco on the menu for $2. This includes the Beach Barbacoa, charred Pineapple Pork Belly, and a roasted Cauliflower Al Pastor. $3 Tecate and Corona bottles, $4 Micheladas and a bucket of 6 beers for $27 will make this a true taco party. –> More information
8. For a health focused celebration stop by the Brentwood location of Kreation Organic’s for guilt-free fare this weekend. Dine on a Keto Taco Salad and Flakita Margaritas made with Kreation’s Organic Cold-Pressed Master Cleanse (alkaline water, agave, lemon, cayenne), tequila-infused sabe blanco, lime, orange Juice and agave. –> More information
9. All locations of The Pie Hole will offer Strawberry Margarita Pie Holes for Cinco de Mayo weekend priced at $1.50 each. The Margarita Pie Holes are stuffed with strawberry filling, topped with red triple sec icing, a candy lime slice and salt flakes. –> More information
The post 12 Cinco de Mayo Parties and Food Specials in Los Angeles appeared first on .
Source: – Christina Champlin