- What brands are you obsessed with?
- Signs.com recently conducted a survey to find out consumers’ preferred brands.
- Walmart‘s generic brands dominated the rankings.
Signs.com recently conducted a survey of 514 shoppers to find out the preferred brands in a number of different product categories.
As it turns out, Walmart’s generic brands dominated, taking the top spots in the categories of bottled water, cold medicine, ibuprofen, and milk.
Take a look at how your favorite brands stack up compared to the competition:
Body wash: Dove
Second choice: Suave
Third choice: Walmart’s Equate brand
Bottled water: Walmart’s Great Value
Second choice: Costco’s Kirkland
Third choice: Aquafina
Second choice: Folgers
Third choice: Maxwell House
- Millennials and their spending habits are wreaking havoc on these 18 industries
- What the sole heiress to the In-N-Out empire and one of the US’s youngest billionaires’ life is really like
- Costco, Walmart, and Target workers handle some ridiculous returns, from entire lawn sets to used toilets
Source: Business Insider