You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [noon] Obvious Plant’s Museum of Toys will house over 100 items created by comedian Jeff Wysaski including fake toys, actual toys with new names, and actual toys with fake facts. The show runs March 1-17 at Start Los Angeles, in Harvard Heights.
3. [12:15 p.m.] Take an afternoon yoga class in beautiful Grand Park. The 45 minute workout is complimentary to the public every. After yoga, checkout the many food trucks lining the park and grab lunch al fresco style. FREE
4. [4 p.m.] An installation created by design firm and technology studio VT Pro Design gets a West Coast debut at ROW DTLA. Telestron is two large-scale robotic conductors creating geometric shades through light and shadows all around guests in a seven minute light show. Open to the public Wednesday through Sunday with the end date of March 28. FREE
5. [5 p.m.] Northridge Farmers Market Opening Date For 2019. FREE
6. [5:30 p.m.] The 7th Annual STARS of Napa Valley Wine comes to the Peninsula Beverly Hills with wine tastings from around 100 of Napa Valley’s finest wineries.
7. [7 p.m.] Angel City Brewery will host a Game of Thrones trivia night. It’s free to play with plenty of giveaways.
8. [7:30 p.m.] The Hammer museum will screen any film under 10 minutes in front of a raucous audience during Open Projector Night with comedian emcees the Sklar Brothers. Aspiring film makers can sign up one hour ahead of screening time. FREE
9. [various] Dreamscape Immersive, the latest contender in location-based virtual reality, has opened in the Westfield Century City mall with three unique adventures that include an alien zoo, a deep ocean dive and an action packed adventure to find a powerful jewel. Open seven days a week.
10. [various] Desert X continues for its bi-annual public art show through April 21. Spread throughout the Coachella Valley in various locations, artists are commissioned to use the desert landscape as their canvas with breathtaking results.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: $39 tix to Cirque du Soleil Amaluna at the LA Waterfront in San Pedro
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar
The post 10 Fun Things To Do TODAY in L.A. for March 13, 2019 appeared first on .
Source: – We Like L.A. Staff